1. ISS Speaker from UW
2. Current Events- 3rd: Kelsey and Tad 4th: Sam and Lino
1. Tiananmen Square reading for Thursday
1.Continue watching “The Tank Man”
1. Tiananmen Square reading for 12/16
2. Start preparing for Final Discussion 12/16
1. Current Events- 3rd: Kyle K. and Michael 4th: Kyle K. and Jonathan
2. ISS Student Speakers from UW
1. Tiananmen Square reading
2. Prepare for FINAL DISCUSSION!
1. Current Events- 3rd: Hank and Matt 4th: Aidan and Tiger
2. ISS Speaker from UW
1. Scored Discussion on: “Black Cat, White Cat”
1. Current Events- 3rd: Celia and Reid 4th: Chris A. and Anahi
2. Economic and Political Systems Sort
- What are the basics of some economic and political systems?
- Which systems will be most beneficial to China?
- Can you mix various economic and government systems?
1. Deng and his vision:
- Deng’s Speeches
- Group work analyzing speeches in regards to either: economics or foreign relations
1. Prepare for short presentation on speeches
2. Start Tiananmen Square reading due Monday 12/16.
1.Groups present on speech analysis
2. Start Tank Man
1. Continue work on Tiananmen Square reading due Monday 12/16.
1. Current Events- 3rd: Anthony, Eleanor, and Vinoth 4th: Chris G. and Jesse
2. Continue Tank Man